2010/08/24

RACHEL MADDOW: Reporting 9/11 Truth Would Destroy Her Career.

RACHEL MADDOW: Reporting 9/11 Truth Would Destroy Her Career.

 The Inflammatory 8/24/10 Opinion by Stanley Fish in the NYT brought several pages of comments.  I read them all and rated  the good ones as "recommended".  One post by Abe Goldstein (Page 4, Post #85) was notable.  SOURCE: 
.
Abe Goldstein, Brooklyn, NY  - August 24th, 2010 at 1:01 pm
.
"When I first heard about the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I ignored them, believing that if there were anything to them, I would've heard about it from Keith Olbermann, Amy Goodman or Paul Krugman. Now I know better.
.
I have a good friend who met Rachel Maddow on an Air America cruise. Maddow knows all about 9/11, but, she says, she must keep mum or it would destroy her career.
.
So don't depend on the media to tell you anything important. Do your own research. A good place to start is with the youtube video of the 7 second collapse of Building 7, which was never hit by a plane."

No comments: