2009/06/14

Chemtrail Blitz Over Louisville, Ky 1/2/2009

By Mrun985 YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mrun985 January 2, 2009 I have just witnessed approximately six jets repetitively circle the whole Mountain Washington area for 40 some odd minutes, leaving contrail grids in the sky. Contrails are visible traces of condensed water vapor that is produced by the exhaust in jet engines. As hot gases are burned they exit through the exhaust into the upper atmosphere. The hydrogen from these gases combines with the surrounding oxygen of the troposphere, forming water vapor. These microscopic water droplets then freeze leaving an observably dense, stream of white. Contrails have long been the accused for what scientist refer to as regional-scale surface temperature change. This is simply referring to changes in the diurnal temperature scale ( the difference between a days highs and lows). Then there are the raving conspiracy theorists who believe something much more sinister is going on. These rampant souls firmly stand by the notion that these streams in the skies are not water vapor, but a combination of deadly poisons. They believe we, the American public, are constantly being dosed with a combination of barium and aluminum salts, or silicon carbide. These individuals condoning this idea of chemtrails believe that the purpose of the airborne poisoning is population control (brought on by chemically induced infertility) and/or a way to mitigate global warming. There are others in the realm of conspiracies who believe that the chemtrails are a simply a means of weather control. This fire of conspiracy was further fueled in 2001 when United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would indefinitely ban all basing of weapons in space. Surprising, chemtrails were one of the exotic weapons mentioned on the bill. The proposal was received poorly by the United States Department of Defense on was diminished in committee. Kucinich produced three more versions of this bill which were all rejected and all lacked the mentioning of chemtrails. All of the possibilities for the purposes of these trails are foreboding and veiled with grimness. I myself have not found a vindicated answer that I wholly trust. Why were there jets playing freeze tag above my house. They would all fly to a point where they were nearly out of my sights and then abruptly turn around and come back to their initial positioning. I filmed these jets and their mysterious trails for roughly thirty minutes. I felt the documentation was essential just encase I were to suddenly start choking on some foreign chemical, my friends and family would have no doubts why. I called the WHAS-11 news line to tip them off to what I thought was a rather intriguing story. I told the monotonously voiced secretary of the amazing footage I had shot and offered it to her at the cost of mentioning my name on the television. All of our clients are busy in the field at this moment sir. The secretary replied to me in the tone of an aged robot. What did the police say sir? The police? They do not have access to a helicopter. I figured me and Chuck Olmstead could go up in the news chopper and chase these bastards down and find out the real scoop firsthand. After saying this there was a long pause before I received anything resembling a response. That will not be possible. I went to WHAS-11s website to see what these clients were busy preparing for the evening news and I became slightly annoyed at what I saw. The two lead stories were both regarding gruesome homicides. Robert Stanley Jr. was indicted Friday night for the grisly slaying of his brother, Charles Ray Stanley. Police stated that the act of violence was domestic in nature. The other story glorified the first homicide of 2009. What a way to ring in the new year, project a little death on the tube for all to see. At 7:00 AM Thursday morning, Louisville Metro Police were called out to an ominous alleyway near the 700 block of Hill Street. There they found a man in his early thirties lying dead on the pavement. One member of WHAS-11s website commented on the story and actually said And so it begins Happy 2009. We have unquestionably grown too accustomed to the daily bombardment of morbid news. I called the secretary back immediately and began to rant as soon as she began her predetermined greeting, All you people care about is death and crudeness. You thrive on it like a pack of starved vultures. Too bad you cant buy common decency or Id sell you some of mine. You people produce horror showsI got a real story here The jets are outsidePeople are potentially being poisoned as we speak The secretary hung up after enduring the bulk of my complaints. I did not receive any clarification regarding the jets activities. I am no closer to anything then I was when I first step outside and noticed the strange activity. Attention is a hard thing to grasp and until some is paid to these enigmatic flights I will have to continue being curious.

No comments: