2008/12/15

That is a funny looking cloud

OpEdNews

Original Content at http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=11174


December 14, 2008

That is a funny looking cloud

By Max Speed

A wake up call to many involved in possible genocide from the air. By dumping toxic metals in the air to break down the immune system.

::::::::

Ever look up at the blue sky and see a long white streak across the sky? That is a funny looking cloud, you say to yourself. This is not a cloud at all, this is a chemtrail and it is potentially harmful to the bodies immune system. I have taken numerous photos of chemtrails just around my house and workplace and everday "they" make them. I haven't found out who is behind this, I'm pretty sure they will make it hard to find out.

Next time you go outside to walk the dog or even get into the vehicle, do yourself a favor and take a look up. If you see a plane emitting long white vapors, look around and see if there are any planes flying without vapors then ask yourself, how can this be? They have hired people to say they are only contrails and water vapors they only last a second then they disappear. This is false and a complete lie. I have seen planes fly around the same altitude and not even a fart of vapor coming out of the plane. You see the occasional short streak, which quickly dissipates which scares me worse than a contrail because it disappears so fast. The extreme contrails go on for miles and cross from different directions until the sky is covered in false clouds full of toxic metals from lead, arsenic, barium, etc. The list goes on. I will return with more when I find it.

Max Speed

The Patriotic Informer

Authors Website: www.youtube.com/projectcmd Authors Bio: I am the Patriotic Informer and I am trying to help the world understand what is behind the curtain. What I mean by that is world is on strings and there are a good many people pulling those strings. Let's clip those strings and free the mind and soul of corruption and tyranny.

No comments: